Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

>.> I hate when it's like -15 C one day then it's -40 C. Those are the absolute worst. Bah, I'll just pray it gets warm and run twice when I only get like ten minutes in the morning due to the cold. 

I see, thanks anyways! :D

Writing a rant on the stupidity behind wanting an AI--in other words, pointing out how we neither need one, want one, or should want one. Will post here and on MDW.

A.I.?

I'd be happy to discuss.

Sounds good to me.

I'll post it in a bit; for now I have homework to do.

I FINISHED GULLIVER'S TRAVELS.

For the time being, anyway. I'll have to write an in-class analysis on it in a week or so.

But this means I get to read books that I want to again.

...This is way too exciting for me to believe I'm thinking rationally right now.

I have a headache. But I still have to do some work for AP Lang. Damn it.

What, you didn't find Travels fun?

I was moderately entertained. It was clever. 

But I can't annotate well to begin with, and the language was thick enough to make it even more difficult. So the experience attached to reading it was not fun. Sparknotes was used excessively, and I don't use Sparknotes regularly.

And I really don't want to write about it.

*shrug*

Personally, I enjoy reading books and analyzing them (when mandatory) in group discussions. It helps me find trends and patterns. We did The Great Gatsby that way in the spring, and the discussions were legitimately fun. Independent study books kind of suck for me.

Typed up a list of actor/ actress preferences for the Maximum Ride movie, along with my explanations as to each.

I'll post it in the afternoon on MDW. No one's on this late.

This existed long before vampires hit youth culture recently.

It's the news again, trying to pin a reason outside of the perpetrator. It isn't vampires, it isn't videogames, it isn't the media; it's simply people who are disturbed, and therefore act disturbed.

The awkward moment when I looked at someone I knew when they were a child and have suddenly turned incredibly attractive and lost their dorkiness. 

I am so glad I move around enough to meet new people, and therefore people I didn't know as a child, and therefore means that they don't know what a loser I was when I was a kid. XD 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service