Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a friend there who claimed to have severe cancer -- we bothered her on chatzy daily.

I also have a friend who has Crohn's, which, though not fatal, has her in the hospital a lot -- actually, she's in right now but expected out "soon". We chat almost every day and I'm baking her fucking Christmas cookies.

So, yeah, while I understand being timid as hell and not wanting to "bother" them, but if you're that close to someone and they're ill, you ask for a phone number or set up a chatroom offsite so you can keep in touch.

I never realized before this time just how frightened I am of the mods. :/

They're superdicks. But I've been lurking a hell of a lot more than I should for the past week, and I've never seen them on. So um. They may have disappeared again.

http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/forum/topics/the-escape-r-p-always-open-...

Tempted to join, solely so I can beat the guy down.

Oh shit. I'm in.

:D

I reused an old idea, but if the jackass lets me in I may be the only non-Sue in that crowd. None of them even have motivations or things that they want :\

...and mine is "I wanna pack of cigs!" but fuck you.

My character is going to be a hunter of the protagonists.

Not sure if I'm going to go the normal type of hunter, or the, "Steve Irwin," style of hunter.

If the former, then his name shall be SHERIFF STRAIGHT JACKET, ARCANUM OF RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE! who will have no powers.

...His wife is an unholy, god-level eldritch abomination. They have a daughter named Life Jacket, who'll save him if and when Death the Kid cheats. She's also an unholy, god-level eldritch abomination. His wife might give him a power or two actually, I dunno. Maybe ability cancellation, simply because I'm a prick like that.

If the latter, well...I think he speaks for himself, actually.

My dude fell through a dimensional tear :Y I implied that he has the power to cause them, but if anything his only special ability is incredibly shitty luck.

XD

This'll be a fun roleplay, methinks.

I joined too.

I never got a chance to truly mess with this character the last time I used it. Should be fun though.

Anyone got any recipes that use lotsa eggs?

Coz we have dozens of the damn things.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service