Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Finished my finals. Fuck yes.

I got above a hundred on my AP Lang test, a hundred on my AP Gov test (everyone did because my teacher is the fucking best and rigged our grades), and a hundred on my honors western civ final, which honestly shouldn't have been possible so I assume a) everyone did, b) he curved it, or c) we got some bonus I didn't know about.

I also got a 92 on my Spanish final, a 96 on my trig final, and A's in all electives.

I know it sounds like bragging and I'm sorry but I'm so fucking happy. Especially since my PSAT scores went down from last year. 

:D Good job Contra!

Please channel me your awesomeness for my finals. XD

So, guess who's parents are pissed at him and taking away all his rights for the next semester?

You guessed it.

Mine.

Sorry for always complaining.

I posted my bio on the Box roleplay.

It's time to meet the Sheriff. *sunglasses*

Just saw the newest Sherlock Holmes!

It was brilliant. You have to see it ASAP.

"Spoiler" alert--John and Sherlock dance.

Did you see the interview of RDJude floating around Tumblr?

Ship ALL the ships.

Now I have. And now I ship it. xD

(can't do slashthru on my phone but YES.)

From a message sent by one of the Skaia fans or whatever.

Just giving you a heads up before half the site deserts Mr. Patterson.

I so wanted to reply with, "Already happened fuckwit, mods didn't give a shit."

What's amusing is that this was afteri the mods explained that they hadn't banned her.

-sigh-

Then there was a rant about how Chey is stupid because she clearly didn't read the last "ten days of activity on MDW"...

x.x 

I don't get it, why do they think half the site? I mean, the Antis were very prominent during their reign, so it was easy to think that a lot had changed, but was this Skaia person really that involved? Or these other RP people?

I haven't the faintest clue. I had never heard of here prior to this and I think their title is really annoying. We don't even refer to Nathan as our queen although we did at one point agree she was, it died pretty fast.

I haven't heard of her until I got into that argument, but I also avoid RPs as much as humanly possible. I guess they think that due to a lot of site activity being mostly RPs and therefore, half the site are RPers. Plus a good 100 people or so signed their dumb petition. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service