Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just finished making four batches of Christmas cookies from scratch in four and a half hours straight without sitting down.

o.e

Damn, these cookies are good.

:D

I want Christmas cookies. :(

Nathan, it's on.

*does, "bring it," motion with hand*

I have a bowl. In this bowl is half a banana, sliced. A gold kiwifruit, cut up. A handful of quartered strawberries. Half an apple, sliced. With a handful of chocolate chips, and a spoon of greek yogurt, and a little bit of nutella.

nomnomnomnom

*drool*

That sounds fuckin' amazing, and I don't even know what a gold kiwifruit is or how half of that stuff would taste together. o.o

Kiwifruit are usually called kiwis in the states, so you might know them by that name. They're usually green on the inside, and brownish and fuzzy on the outside. Gold kiwifruit are a variety that they came up with about 20-odd years ago, and it's sold here, but not in very many other places. Gold ones are also known by the brand name ZESPRI.

Anyway, they're sweeter than the green ones, and a bit more mild-tasting.

But anyway, my bowl-o'-fruit was nummy.

Lurking around that RP everyone's talking about. I have just realized that EndOf's box is the exact shape and size by explanation as a Minecraft block. XD

Jane-

"I couldn't stand to see you get hurt. I didn't want the person I have come to love to die." She said, her voice all choked up. He had come to save her. She fell into a trance in his eyes. "I love you, Death." She couldn't help it. She blurted it out without even thinking. She hoped that he didn't think she was weird. 'I'm sorry." She covered her hand over her mouth, "I... I... I wasn't thinking." She wished she wasn't a vampire, otherwise she could show just how happy she was, and yet so sorrowful.

Delete

*Drops on Jane's head*

Jane-

"way to ruin the moment..."

At this point, I'm about to just book it away from the rest of those psychos. Perhaps I'll wait until I get shot at to freak out.

I'm considering calling Yuki, or whatever her name is, a spineless, ego stroking hedonist, and make a note of everything she's done wrong as a roleplayer. :D

Oh, do share.

Kim Jong Il is dead.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service