Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cleaning out the shower drain can cause nightmares

Be thankful for your dad. 

New semester starts tomorrow. Should be pretty easy, what with only one class I have to actually try to do anything in. Animation, Chorus, AP Art, and AP Psych, the last of which I actually had homework in before the semester started, but it's an interesting subject so it's alright.

Also, my hair is bright crayon-red. I keep wanting to compare myself to either the Little Mermaid or Grelle from Black Butler. Then I imagine Ariel with a chainsaw, laughing maniacally...

On campus, in my dorm room. Probably won't be on a lot, so EndOf has your back for mod needs.

What school are you at?

CU Boulder whoop whoop.

Six Classes Next semester:

-Children's Literature (Including, I believe, an academic discussion of Hunger Games)

-American Literature 1

-Honors Special Topics (Including Interpretation of Dreams by Freud and Divine Comedy by Alegari)

-Writing Nonfiction

-Computers in Academics

-Introduction to Information Science & Technology.

Should be an interesting semester...

Have you read the Hunger Games?

Yes, though I skipped 70% of the Gale-and-Katniss-talking chapters after it occurred to me that Gale wasn't involved in the body of the plot much, and further, according to my girlfriend, he doesn't do anything until the end of the second book. (In fact, Gale's involvement is so low that the people maintaining the wikipeida article, I discovered recently, left him out of the plot synopsis entirely).

And Battle Royale is SO much better.

I don't like the Hunger Games very much. The second and third books (third especially) went way downhill and Katniss was an annoying narrator.

And reading the first part of the Wikipedia synopsis, they sound really similar. You'd recommend Battle Royale, then?

Absolutely.The film, not the book.

Man, I hate you; right now I'm only in two intro history classes and it's even odds whether I get into any of the other classes I want. Fuck coming in mid-year.

About to get denied access to a roleplay on MDW because I actually wrote my character appearance.

...I'm beginning to suspect that the vast majority of roleplayers on that site still don't know how to read.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service