Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Record?

You mean finishing things is actually a possibility?

...Zero. And I'm content with that. Sure, I need to learn to finish things, but I've developed a lot along the way.

Try finishing at least one project. Don't make it an abmitiousone packed with metaphysics, just do it.

Writing a novel, I've found, is sort of like a startup space program. In the beginning, incomplete flights are alright, but once you've put things into orbit, you will never take anything less. Once you get one novel all the way through, you'll find it easier to find it in yourself to push through the others.
Or maybe I'm finding Kerbal Space Program more deviously challenging than Minecraft XP

*abmitiousone = ambitious one

Sunburnt as all heck. Good day. Gooooood day.

Show week is the best week. Always.

And now I feel weird.

First, I'm sad. Two out of the three shows this year are done, and I'm going to miss the graduating seniors like none other. Some of them aren't turning up next show, and I doubt I'll see any of them over the summer.

Then, I'm happy. Because this show (especially these last couple of weeks, and even more just this last week) has been wonderful. I bonded with people on a level I always kind of wanted, but never expected. So there's that.

I don't know. I've just experienced a terrible dichotomy of euphoria and sadness all day and I have a strange feeling in my stomach and a fucking canker sore under my tongue.

/endramble

I just needed to post that somewhere, and since I have a theatre person following me on Tumblr I can't rant about that shit over there anymore without getting her response which I really don't want at this point.

Grade 9 semi dress is a size 2 at Forever XXI. 

I don't know how I'm going to fit this, how did I fit before?

This is my school interviewing students about our country. 

If you know the answers to any of the questions, then you officially know more about my country than people in my school!

"Do you know who that is? Do you know what he does?"

I've never seen that person in my life, but by the giant flag behind him I assume he's a member of your government?

And she wasn't able to guess this?

No. 

I've been told there are some kids in my school who were really oblivious. I didn't believe it because we're taught this in like, what? Sixth grade? This guy has been PM since 2006. I mean c'mon! Plus everyone says how smart kids from this province are...

Nothing gets worse than the Winnipeg question though. x.x 

Passed my licence test.

It'll take a few days to sink in, methinks.

Analyzing Isaac B. Singer stories.

Submitting new artwork to deviantArt. :D I still have so much work to do for AP, but I have lots of cool new paintings and stuff. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service