Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll try my hand. What's the problem?

I think I'm good for now, but if I have more questions, I shall be back.

No worries. Nice to see you again, by the way. How's it been going?

Pretty decent. Started college, drowning in homework, but I assume you know what that's like. I went home for the weekend and surprised my family. It was nice. Unfortunately, I didn't get back to my dorm until 7am this morning and had no time to write this stupid paper this weekend. (It's a history paper and history is not my thing.) Over all, I've been good. You?

Ha, yeah.

That's great!

And that's not great.

Glad to hear it. I'm doing fine.

All your answers are here:

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/717/01/

Use nav bar on the left.

Thank you. :D

Having been asleep for most of the afternoon this is probably too late, but, uh, good luck on the essay? Also, given it was history, what was it on?

Thanks. I finished it and it was decent enough, I think. The topic was Napoleon.

That's good then -- and, alas, Napoleon isn't a thing I know a lot about. But here's hoping you did well.

(Sorry if this is replying to Nathan, mobile is weird) Fate, what part of Napoleon?

-Has a whole whack of crap on Napoleon-

It was an argumentative essay. We just had to see he was a tyrant or a genius or something else entirely and then argue out point. It wasn't hard to do, just difficult to mean the length requirement.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service