Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:D That sounds like fun!

We had to write business letters in English today. I felt like I was in 5th grade. ^-^ Until I decided to write to the mods of MDW. That was fun... XD
I already know it wouldn't work. :(
Totally looking forward to a thrilling afternoon of coding followed by going to see a play I'm not looking forward to.

Why didn't I just snag some Twihard randoms at school to go see New Moon with? Why?
Which play? Is it a musical at least?
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat or whatever the fuck ._.
That's not so bad. Have you seen the film version?
IF it's being done by middle schoolers though, then yes, you're entitled to complain.
No...

High schoolers. ._.
Looking at a picture that my classmates took of me being pushed in a shopping cart. Everyone was all, "OMG! Asian in a shopping cart!"

Luckily my face is protected by a large pole. I dislike pictures of myself.
XD My friends are a little odd. They enjoy tormenting me. >.>
XD I'm often the center of tormenting.

I'm short in comparison to most of them. And they like the racial slurs against me. And yet I can't find any white person racial slurs.
*coughs* Cracker, Honkey, Wigger, Whitey...
Being alive, listening to music, contemplating what movie day will be like next Wednesday. We're watching that movie...um...Race To Witch Mountain. :D Yeah, that's the one. Mmmm, I wonder if it'll suck.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service