Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Flying High - I hope not. You're one of the few antis left.

I lost mine four months away from one year. I would've had it by X-mas. Oh well... I'mma celebrate anyways.

@ Lamp: Probably... They were rather pissed on the whole Fake Nathan dilemma.
Well, I don't think I said anything /too/ bad.

Oh well, Genn is online so we'll find out soon.
The result? She sent me an overly happy PM telling me she's deleting my post. No warning or anything. I suppose she's having a good day then...

*eyes warily*
Flying - Really?
*dies*

Would you post the PM. . .or email a c/p of it to me?
The PM:
Hey.

From ModeratorGenn to You

Like I said, I don't want the issue on the forums anymore, so I'm deleting your post. If you'd like to talk about it further, please use PMs. I would like the forums free of this issue, but I do believe that communication is important. It's up to you, though.

Don't worry, your sarcasm wasn't lost on me. I did know about what was going on when the mods first got here. I got here later, but I know what happened. I also know that it all stopped as soon as Katy talked to everyone about it and told them that they wouldn't warn or ban for things from before we got here. I read that conversation from months ago, so I know what iRemember was referencing. I do care, and I know exactly what happened.

When I mentioned that the bannings recently had nothing to do with old posts, I wasn't talking about iRemember's post. I was talking about someone else's that was posted today, but it's no longer there because it was taken down.

The post that I was talking about stated that we were still banning for old posts now, which is untrue. That's the misinformation I was talking about. Just wanted to clear that up.

-Genn

She didn't bother telling me off for directly disobeying her or saying she didn't listen to anyone but just assumed everyone was attacking the mods and spreading evil lies about them and she even offered a tiny smidgeon of info about another members banning.
Should be practicing my poem. Not gonna though.

>=3 I'm in! *insert strange maniacal laughter here*
XD Nice.

Don't do anything stupid, now.
^^ No promises...
*sets up a deck chair and munches popcorn*
*sets up chair beside you, and brings drinks*
^^ Having a rather enjoyable argument with my sort of friend.

The "enjoyable" part...>.> now I feel sadistic. Well nothing new.
Get well soon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service