Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please know that the rest of the country is behind you if/when you punch them in the face. They are ridiculous and extreme. Please don't judge Christians by their volatile behavior.

And please catch it on tape. Because your counter-protests sound rather amusing, and are nowhere near what they deserve.

Haha holy fuck. I'm free on Monday, or I can be. 

PM me w/ location and I'll show up as Captain Homo in a tie-dye dress and the worst makeup I can do. Also Birkenstocks. I think I have a pair somewhere.

Things Contra Needs to Do by Monday Morning

-write 10,000 words for NaNo

-watch Never Let Me Go

-return Never Let Me Go to library and pick up Sherlock

-finish (i.e. do most of) western civ project

-finish incredibly long and perhaps a bit too detailed but fuck it timeline for western civ

-work from 8am to 5pm tomorrow at school for the dinner theater

-do assorted chores including (but not limited to): sleeping, eating, and bathing on time and when it is beneficial; clean up pigsty of room; stay alive through stress

-oh, and let's not forget that I have to write ten paragraph connections for and title all the chapters of a book I haven't read yet by Friday. Also, I have a take-home test on it.

Thank the gods I've blocked Tumblr.

Let the madness commence.

There are four people on here. I can see you, you know.
OHAI

OHAI U.

WHT HAPNIN'?

O U NO.

RITEING S-AS AND STUF.

U?

O U NO.

WASTN TYM ND STUF.

NANO KIKN MY ASS.

URGH.

HAHAHA

*hasn't started Nano*

:/

Now there are 6 people.
No you can't.
Beats me why. Do we all just stalk each other, or is NaNo responsible?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service