Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Besides posting on here and replying to this thread. Original credit for this goes back to Fate and Nathan on MX.

Views: 29316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FOUR?! I can't even manage 1,666 words a night (and that's of fanfiction, not even original fic) let alone over 5k. You must be some NaNoer (:

Urgh, I know the feeling. I'll probably write romance/chick-lit next year, to get it out of my system. At the moment it keeps slipping into everything I write...
XD Three of the four stagnated and died, if I remember correctly. One of them did awesomely, though. It gets easier as you go...

Fluff is a pretty sweet genre to write for :3 There's always room for padding.
Well hopefully next year's will be less of an epic fail, especially 'cause I'm hoping to drag some friends into it too.

50,000 words of fluff? *reconsiders plans* that's just... too fluffy for me.
It is massively easier with friends doing it too.

Well, there's some plot in there too <.>
Even so. I like reading fluff, but writing it can be just... fluff overload. >.>
Oh aye, definitely. >.> This year I've only been working on the fluff when the other one needs some time to itself to chill. Although I've been working on the detective story far more than the fluffy one so far.
(: Are the other NaNoers stories available to read after NaNo is over? If so I'll make a note to track yours down.
Not through the NaNo site, but I've been posting the detective story here as I go.

One warning, though: I've been keeping the swearing down so I can keep a T rating, but it did wind up being all slashy <.>
'Allo!

XD Sadly I'm in the same mess. I'm about 14k behind today's quota and I have a Science project I SHOULD be doing along with some Science questions but instead I'm reading. >.>
Yup. For me it's French coursework. I have a bad habit of getting lost in forums when I should be doing important coursework D:
For me it's just about everything... I /try/ to get them done early, forget and then when it's due get in deep trouble. >.>
Oh dear. I'm the same... I always startoff well-intentioned, but then it all goes pear-shaped. My terrible memory doesn't help either.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service