Maximum Ride Unofficial Community

Protect the flock! From JP and Hachette!

Random (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Banned Poems

I've written fourteen now, and I'm sure everyone's tired of me choking up their posts with them so I decided to just start this thread and…

Started by Tash

45 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Tash

Fake Fang's New Moon Parody of Doom: Part 1/?

(Technically it may or may not be a fanfic, but he said to spread it around, and he has some friends here.) ((Ciao. Fake Crowley here. An…

Started by Ovie! Ovie! Ovie! Oy! Oy! Oy!

0 Dec 3, 2009

Design your Universe

We're slep ter poželjiv, Avarice hoteti število enakih oseb nas prislon v obrazec, oni kdo predmet stave vsi hoteti življati zvati a vzrok,…

Started by Die Weide und der Fluß

0 Dec 3, 2009

Chats funneral.

Ok you know how chat is dead? Well Pyro H2O and I are holding a funeral for it on Sunday night. Everyone is invited to attend and mourn. Th…

Started by Random Girl A.K.A. Nobody

41 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Brandybuck

Chat's murder pictures.

How Chat finally came to die.

Started by Brandybuck

8 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Zapp

Witch and Wizard, personal first impressions

(I would like to take this excelent opprotunity to thank both Z and Nathan for legalizing foul language on this site. It really helps me to…

Started by EndOfTheEarth

16 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Random Girl A.K.A. Nobody

NANO!

Peer pressure is a wonderful motivator. :) If you're doing nano, post your (daily/weekly/whatever) wordcounts here, and we'll motivate you…

Started by Omega

96 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by nathan_p

Music. HOT.

Nico Vega. I. Love. Nico. Vega. Linky to their site. I love them. Do not diss. My friend called them wimpy o_o He obviously listened to…

Started by Doomy

1 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Doomy

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (and other DNA books)

There isn't a section for non-MR books, so I guess this goes in here... I've loved these books for years, but recently I got really into t…

Started by Zapp

16 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Zapp

Entertaining Stalker (will update as needed)

For those of you that don't know, I have a cyber stalker named Denn. His latest game is to post death threats on my page. So how do death t…

Started by Avenged

8 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Avenged

RSS

© 2024   Created by Z.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service